AmigaActive (2020/2143)

From:Steve Hodson
Date:31 May 2000 at 03:00:44
Subject:Re: CyberGfx 3.x

Hello Neil

On 30-May-00, you wrote:

> Alan Buxey said,

> It would be possible, if we had the library to include. If someone has
> the complete archive, as downloaded from P5's site, can you send it to
> me. The library alone is no good, I'd like the cxomplete archive so I've
> got all the readmes etc.

They're on www.vgr.com

http://www.vgr.com/cybergfx/files.html

that's v41.22 by the way....and it also has the latest BV & CV
drivers...dunno what people's problems are (too lazy to look?) as I just
downloaded them.

http://www.vgr.com/v3/cgxv41_r71.lha

http://www.vgr.com/v3/CVPPC-BVPPC_28.lzh

Best regards,

Steve

Hot off the press- summer's here!
School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.